3.06.2013

waves & trees


I tried to discover, in the rumor of forests and waves, words that other men could not hear, and I pricked up my ears to listen to the revelation of their harmony.
~Gustave Flaubert

This week has been busy, but filled with little surprises like a smile given, a trip to the library, making plans for future getaways, and discovering a new Irish cheese. These photos too were a surprise when I got them developed recently. I like the unexpected sometimes.

...
I used to be you by Kyoko Hamada
Live From The Basement - Pickwick

camera: pentax k1000

15 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's such a calming and serene atmosphere in these pictures. I like the first one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite quotes ever and I agree with those ladies above, calming & beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely shots. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your analog shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soothing atmospheres. The most perfect quote. Pickwick, a surprising revelation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's all in the simple things :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos :)
    really like them all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can smell the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos. So quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. All of it. Thank you, Alexandria.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. I absolutely love the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it sounds like a good week indeed. and waves and trees are also good - two of my favourite things. especially waves. so much beauty wrapped up in both.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes, to more getaways and the good unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each one of these shots is a work of art...
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete