9.11.2012

rejuvenation


Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the Fall.
~F. Scott Fitzgerald

With September here and Autumn just around the corner, I keep thinking Yay! Although January begins the new year, somehow I always feel a sense of renewal during this month. More things become possible and new ideas come to mind. I am constantly amazed with all the photographers out there shooting and sharing the views they find. It's quite moving and motivating. I too, have been shooting a little more often and have finally joined in on the fun of Instagram. Happy September.

camera: iphone 4s

12 comments:

  1. Yes, Yay indeed! How I shall miss autumn and all that crisp, colourful fun. Endless sighs! But I know, I can depend on you for a glimpse or two.

    P.S. Found you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you now! i hope you post lots of shots, because your work is always so inspiring... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with your iphone skills! I've started following you on instagram too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from another autumn lover. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing b&w pics. I can't believe you took them with your phone. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your instagram pics so far- love the reflections in the first one

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these black and white shots are just beautiful...
    Ronnie xo
    p.s. Will try and track you down on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  8. p.s. Thanks for your beautiful, kind words on my blog recently... xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely images (as always:) - I too think of Autumn as a time to embark on new things...and I've often wondered if it's a result of the languor of a long hot summer...and the sense of day and night becoming more defined, it kind of sets a new purpose to things...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, i've been gone for so long. i really love the shadows in the first photo.

    ReplyDelete