11.18.2011

golden


Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.
~John Lennon

I love the surprise of getting film back from the lab and seeing bursts of colours in photographs.  It certainly helps when the rain hits.  This week has been a good one.  The kind where nothing in particular has happened, but the everyday moments are great.  Last night I broke down and played some holiday music on my ipod.  The week before I played some holiday tunes on the piano.  I hope I'm not alone in doing this early.  Happy weekend.

Preview Song of the Day = Nothing is the News by Damien Jurado

camera: pentax k1000

12 comments:

  1. ahh yes, fall's golden light just can't be beat. Hope your golden photos get you through all the rain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! There's a definite chill in the air here now, and it's already started to snow. Most of the brightly colour leaves are all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the magic of autumn light and color.
    Wish you a happy weekend too.
    Hugs, Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  4. broke down? Girl, I've been tuning into the all-Christmas-songs station ever since I found it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyday moments, that is where most of the day's beauty lies. I can go on looking at this picture for hours and still not get bored.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful photo!

    I've been listening to the "peaceful holidays" station on Pandora...couldn't help it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a beautiful photo and a beautiful tree as well. I love orange/yellow leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful autumn photo!

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colorful shots are the best surprises. This is wonderful! Happy holidays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The holidays are such a beautiful time of year. It is a good thing to start early. I have been thinking of holiday decorating. Also wanted to say, your autumn photos have been the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photo :). Like it...

    Greetings,
    C&T

    ReplyDelete