Although it's been pretty quiet around here, much has been going on behind the scenes with work and getting outside while the sun is around. It seems life had other things in mind for me and the unexpected break from blogging was a part of the scheme. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. It's really tops hearing from you.
Yesterday the lovely Anne of La Vie d'Anne tagged me to compile a list of 7 things about myself.
Here is my list:
1. Balloons, walks, and books always bring a smile to my face.
2. In the past few years, I've become more confident with cooking/baking. I love it now.
3. I'm fond of A Celebration by Georgia O'Keeffe and Monk By the Sea by Caspar David Friedrich.
4. Collecting memories, poems, and quotes in a journal is a favourite thing to do.
5. I adore mixed matched white plates from thrift shops.
6. Maps and globes are fascinating to me especially as J. and I are planning a trip in Autumn.
7. The most played soundtracks on my ipod are Amelie and The Royal Tenenbaums.
Sneak Peak Song/Video = Untitled by Bon Iver - the new Bon Iver album will be released June 21st
camera: polaroid mio