2.07.2011

an ongoing project

I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.
~John Burroughs

Recently, I decided to put together another pinboard on pinterest called the library.  The library is being created from books and films discovered, carefully chosen, and well-loved.  One of the best things is sharing a good book or receiving a great recommendation.  I hope you enjoy this ongoing project.

p.s. I've adored reading your comments on the past few posts.  What a boost it gives me each day, thank you dear readers.

camera: pentax k1000

16 comments:

  1. I love these two photos. I'd hang them on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I'd put them up on my wall any time, too. great shots! and wonderful quote!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage feel of your images and interesting book selection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are such gorgeous photos and the pinterest library you put together is incredible! thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flower photos. They seem like a poem. And they feed my dream of spring and summer. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds wonderful, I'll check it out right away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are lovely. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. your black and whites are so chic !

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can't tell you how happy i am to have found your site through Li+Belle. i feel truly honored to have been listed with you. your photos in this post bring me such peace. i am anxious to browse through the rest of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful blog and project, I am glad a friend recommended your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love coming here and seeing your wonderful photos - it never fails to make me feel better and inspired. Sharing book tips is a lovely idea so I'll check out your pinboard.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous idea! Perfect, really. And...I feel quite the same about nature. Wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I just love these. I miss flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to agree with Mr Burroughs - nature has such a wondrous effect on one. Thank you for The Library link - I am off to have a little look now...

    ReplyDelete
  15. oops I forgot to mention how lovely your images are...

    ReplyDelete