10.08.2010

grateful

Every leaf speaks bliss to me,
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
~Emily Bronte

Yesterday, I looked across the street and loved finding a tree shimmering with golds and oranges.

A huge thank you! to all the responses on the previous book post.  Your choices were so varied and wonderful.  I could feel excitement and passion for the titles given.  It is truly a treat to read your words and now I have a list of books on order.

Recently enjoying:
~it's raining... by J├Ârdis!
~Grandma's Town by May
~day at the beach, wash out by egmv
~Le Apartomatic (60) directed by Roman Coppola & co-directed by Wes Anderson

camera: polaroid mio

9 comments:

  1. so beautiful.
    i love sunny fall days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo! I miss fall. here in London the trees don't really change colour. I have a tree outside my window, but it looks like it is just slowly dying. there is beauty in this, too, but I sometime wish we had a more colourful fall...

    http://petralikes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes the fall colours are the best!
    I'm glad you like my post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quotes always breath a little extra life into my evening. Thank you for choosing them so carefully, and thoughtfully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went around my town to look for golden leaves lately, but didn't really find any :(
    I'm envious of your pretty views.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The big old oak tree outside my window and across the way is now tipped with yellow green, new growth for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celine: I agree with you completely!

    Petra: As much as I love Autumn, I still love trees in all the seasons. Your tree sounds like a beautiful wintery one.

    Char: Thank you!

    May: It's a very special story you tell, I loved it.

    molly: I feel the same about each of your posts...thoughtful and beautiful every time.

    M.: My fingers are crossed that those views will come your way soon.

    Veronica: That sounds so so pretty. Thank you for painting that picture.

    Barbara: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete