9.14.2010

ocean part 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The Sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.

It was so good to see the ocean with J. We saw a seal pup on the shore that had lost its way, but volunteers from Seal Sitters were there to make sure it would safely get back to it's mother. I hope they were able to reunite them and I liked that they were determined to take care of the baby seal. It seems there are always interesting things to encounter with each visit.

camera: pentax k1000

12 comments:

  1. love your pictures at the sea. Thank you for your kind words !

    ReplyDelete
  2. that 2nd shot is goooooorgeous ! and the last one, i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me feel calm and easy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the sea. And oh the seal.

    Very pretty postcards you are having here.

    Happy Wednesday and thank you for your visit in my small weather diary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the shades of gray. really beautiful.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures. I particularly like the greens in the first two because you don't normally think of green at the ocean so they feel very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, especially the first one--I love the shades of green and purple together.

    I just discovered your blog, and am so glad I did. I live in Seattle myself, and it's wonderful to see the city in a different way through your polaroids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty. i have those same converse. love them. :::

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm in love, i'm in love with all of that. i want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! I'm taking a trip to NY in November, and I'm hoping to find The Night Bookmobile while I'm there. I'll be sure to let you know what I think, thanks for asking!
    Cheers,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice set of photos, it makes me want to go to the beach right now, even though it's almost midnight or only midnight(I can't tell)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ocean photos
    are
    my favorite.
    hands
    down.

    ReplyDelete