9.10.2010

lines and waves

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our eyes walk tightropes of sentences, our minds assemble images and sensations, our hearts find connections with other hearts. A good book becomes part of who we are, perhaps as significant a part of us as our memories. A good book flashes around inside, endlessly reflecting. Its shapes, its people, it's places become our shapes, our people, our places.
~Anthony Doerr

I couldn't have said it better myself. Happy weekend.

camera: pentax k1000

9 comments:

  1. Wow, I love these so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quote. I have picked back up reading again. Such a nurturing activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots. I love the blues in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très subtil...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPzS91gGzLM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand juxtaposition, these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that quote is beautiful! the first image has something about it, maybe it's colors... and the second makes me feel so relaxed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to notice the little details. These are a cool pair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfection. I would love these framed and in my house.

    ReplyDelete