7.12.2010

trees part 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The beauty of the trees,
the softness of the air,
the fragrance of the grass,
speaks to me...
And my heart soars.
~Chief Dan George

The forest at Carkeek Park is dazzling with sunlight and shadows. As J. and I explored on our hike, we could hear whistles from a train, water rushing in a creek, and lots of birds singing. I hope all of you are having a lovely start to the week, happy Monday!

Song of the Day = A Lot Like Love by Diving at Dawn

camera: polaroid land camera 340

15 comments:

  1. very lovely! your description of the forest makes me want to go on the trail right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the light hitting the leaves is captured so vividly here. very lovely. your hike sounds so peaceful, I can almost imagine it :) have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part about warmer months is walks through the trees. Gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and soothing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed walking trough trees in the morning, with sunlight comes trough it, it gives me a warm feeling to start the day : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way the light catches the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so ethereal. I love following your blog, you give me so many good ideas of things to do here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beauty of trees and all that green... too hard to even consider resisting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Looking forward to part 2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the description of your hike. It pairs so well with your photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so, so lovely.

    have a good start to your week too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those green. I can smell the summer

    ReplyDelete