6.13.2010

a beautiful view

Photobucket
A fine landscape is like a piece of music; it must be taken at the right tempo.
~P. Mowrer

The sudden burst of sun here has brought on the making of homemade lemonade popsicles, listening to music turned up a little louder and dancing, diving into a couple good books, working on photograph projects, walking around and watching all the smiles on peoples faces. Summer is so close...

Song of the Day = I Can See the Pines are Dancing by A.A. Bondy

camera: polaroid land camera 340

10 comments:

  1. homemade lemonade popsicles?! oh, that is a must try for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photo. amazing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shot! i'm so thrilled about the sun!
    I'm sunburned all over but it was totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photo! hope it's been a lovely weekend :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a beautiful view! happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo, it's so dreamy. Those sound like amazing summer activities! I also want to try some lemonade popsicles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're right, summer is in the air....
    great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tanya: It's super good!

    Elisabelle: Thank you! I like the cloudy/sunny days a lot.

    allison: Yes! I am gathering more freckles each time and loving all the warmth outside.

    Alison & Char: Thank you, and I hope the same for each of you!

    Megan: I hope you do! I keep reading about pudding pops so that will be the next thing to try.

    M.: Thanks! I like how it's slowly emerging and not overwhelming this year. Just right for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love watching more and more green showing up in your photos! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm! homemade lemonde popsicles! i will have to try making that one day! such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete