3.02.2009

the other evening

Saturday is my one day off a week and I've been terribly excited to take some photographs. As I start my blog, it felt only right to commence with a touch of nature from a walk two nights ago.

This will be a time of learning for me...to be honest that is indeed the very first Polaroid I've ever taken! I'm not entirely sure where I am going, but perhaps it can be collection of lovely bits and pieces. It's an opportunity to start writing again while seeking out the little simple things that make me happy. I currently manage an indie book shop which I adore, so book reviews will be slipped in here and there. How could I not resist?! With my fingers crossed and taking a deep breath, a journey begins.

7 comments:

  1. how nice - i like the blues in that polaroid. look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it, yay for the expired film look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice start! I'm looking forward to see more too.
    And thank you for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello alexandria! welcome!
    I cannot believe this is your first polaroid! You should have seen our first attempts! Yours is beautiful!
    I have just started my blog too, and it is quite wonderful! I am positive you will have so much fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *blush* Thank you...I'm pretty excited to watch your new beginnings as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no wonder you are so hip to the importance of indie bookstores--you manage one!! that is lovely. being a fellow seattelite, may i ask which one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's truly a sweet job...I'll email you which shop!

    ReplyDelete